Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Spring Break

Why is it that I look so forward to Sprink Break and think about all of the things that I want to accomplish and then when break actually comes, I sit around and DO NOTHING???

Part of me thinks that I am so micromanaged (not a bad thing, just the way the school day has to be to get everything done that needs to get done) during the week (during the school year) that I don't know what to do with myself when I have no schedule. I struggle with this issue during the summer too.

I planned on scrapbooking today but unfortunately that didn't work out.

I have been exercising this week. Last week (March 10 - 14) we had kickball practice three times that I fully participated in. One of our little girls can pitch the ball so well I have trouble kicking it! (Of course, I am not the most athletic person in the world. My friends will all atest to this fact. Remind me to tell you the story about the staff kickball game some day.) I also walked twice over the weekend (March 15 - 16) Our elementary schools are getting tracks so I drive to the nearest school and walk. I skipped walking on Monday (March 17) but we did have kickball practice.

No comments: