Sunday, February 15, 2009

I'm still alive . . . I promise

I'm sorry for the week with no post. I know all of my readers (all 7 of you! :) were worried about me! I am feeling better - finally. I still have a little bit of a sore throat, congestion, and am coughing some but not nearly as bad as at the beginning of the week. (After typing that sentence, I'm thinking maybe I'm not feeling as well as I thought I was!)

Here's a bunch of random updates since it's been a week since I've posted:

Garrett won in his school's science fair and will proceed to the District Science Fair.

Meagan won in her school's science fair and will process to the District Science Fair.

Garrett scored a goal in his basketball game last week.

On Monday night I went to bed at 6:30 and for the most part slept all the way through until Tuesday morning until it was time to go to work.

I did not miss a day of work this week thanks to taking ibuprofen and Tylenol pretty much constantly. (Excuse me while I go have my liver and kidney function checked.)

I have not done the Wii Fit in over a week due to feeling like crap.

I have used BOXES of tissues this week.

I skipped dinner a few night due to everything tasting funny. I think it is all related to the sinus issues I was having. Unfortunately, I replaced dinner with ice cream a few times.

My wonderful husband has kept our household going while I've been going to bed early all week.

I did stay up late on Thursday night so I could watch Grey's Anatomy/Private Practice crossover. I thought they did a good job with it. Jimmy tells me that Izzy and George and possibly the Chief are not returning next year. I am not sure how I feel about this.

At work I held my first meeting with the principal, a parent, and the counselor to explain testing to the parent. It went well.

I also learned how to do testing to determine if a child is dyslexic or not.

I have remembered how much of a dork I am. I love testing kids to determine their strengths and weaknesses. Thanks Dr. C!

My wonderful husband celebrated his birthday on Friday the 13th! Jimmy I love you so much. I don't know what I would do without you!

I know that there is more that I wanted to say but right now I can't think of anything else. I plan on posting more on some of the topics. I have pictures I want to post but I can't find my camera cord right now. Did anyone see where I put it???

No comments: