Sunday, March 1, 2009

Amazing Coconut Pie


This is one of the desserts I served at the Pampered Chef party that I had on Thursday night. (I also made a Pineapple Upside Down Cake.)

Everyone really enjoyed it. I had a living room full of people and we had a good time.

I also got lots of free stuff for hosting a party. I'll do a post on those items when they come in.

For now here is the recipie for this amazing pie:


Amazing Coconut Pie


(found on the back of a Baker’s Angel Flake Sweetened Coconut bag)


Ingredients
2 cups milk
¾ cup sugar
½ cup all-purpose baking mix
4 eggs
¼ cup (½ stick) butter, softened
1 tsp. vanilla
1 1/3 cups coconut


Directions


Place milk, sugar, baking mix, eggs, butter, and vanilla in blender container; cover. Blend on low speed for 3 minutes. Pour into greased 9 inch pie plate. (I spray mine with Pam.)


Sprinkle with coconut.


Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 40 minutes or until center of pie is set and top is golden brown. Serve warm or cool on wire rack. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.


Makes 8 servings.

No comments: