- Friday was the last day of school for kids and Saturday was the last workday for teachers for the 2008-2009 school year
- Reading Specialists are in charge of organizing summer school for all of the elementary schools in town
- Meagan finished her first year of middle school
- Meagan's birthday is coming up in just a couple of weeks
- Garrett finished kinder - sob, sob
- I helped to make a scrapbook for a staff member who left our school after 8 years
- I finally moved all of my stuff out of my old classroom
- I spent about $2500 (not my money!) on books/supplies for next year
- our kickball team had 5 or 6 games in last three weeks
- our kickball team won the last 10 games they played
- our kickball team won their 10th straight game in the bottom of the sixth inning to become the JUNIOR CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, I've been a little busy. I have kept up (well, a little anyway) with my Twitter posts so I will have to reread them to work on blogging all of the things that have been going on around here the last couple of weeks.
All I've done the last couple of weeks in my house is the bare minimum. You know, washing spoons as we need them, making sure we have a clean uniform for both kids for the next day, making sure people have socks and underwear, and washing our kickball uniforms repeatedly.
Today I am cleaning house and then going to a meeting with Jimmy to pick the ALL STAR JUNIOR TEAM! Because, as the coaches of the team who won FIRST PLACE! we get to coach the All Star team and take them to the state tournament in Austin, Texas over the Fourth of July weekend. But, I promise, I will try to start blogging with some sort of regularity (is that even a word?) soon.
(I'm a little excited about winning first place in kickball - just in case you can't tell.)