1. Today is the last day of Spring Break. I accomplished nothing on my mental to-do list. Ugh.
2. I can't believe I'm actually saying this but while it was nice to sleep
late(r) every day, I'm ready for a routine again.
3. I hate the last day of a break. Ask any teacher and they will tell you about the Sunday blues.
4. I know it is irrational but this day last year I got food poisoning. I am afraid that I am going to get it again. Needless to say, I am going NO WHERE near the place I ate at last year.
5. I have all of the ideas for blog posts tumbling around in my brain. Yay!
6. I can't believe Easter is two weeks away.
7. Meagan competed in her Bible Drill competition last Sunday at the Church Level Drill and received a Superior Rating. She will compete at the next level in a couple of weeks. We are so proud of her.
And now, random pictures:
This was taken on the beach in Pensacola, FL right after sunrise. We were only there briefly and it was really cold but it was BEAUTIFUL. I want to go back there someday and spend some time there.
Meagan at Garrett's 10th birthday party. This is a local party place that you rent. It is full of those huge inflatables that the kids jump on/run through obstacle courses, etc.