Monday, October 13, 2008

EnDyn Family Picnic

Okay, okay, I know that I have been M.I.A. for a week or so, so I included lots of good pictures in this post to make up for it. I know you have all heard it before but I've been really, really busy. Life, you know, it just gets in the way of my free time sometimes. And that job thing Ihave, it really takes up a lot of my time!

The company that my dad works for had a Family Picnic last week. The kids went with my mom. My dad had to go out of town unfortunately. The kids had a BLAST! They were exhausted when they got home.

They got to ride horses,


go on a hayride,
and the activity to beat all activities (well, in Garrett's book anyway) GO FISHING! Mom and Dad bought him his very own rod and reel and tacklebox.

Garrett caught a one pound, 10 ounce catfish. "Mom, did you know that they have whiskers?" Garrett wanted to know. Yes, sweetie, I did.
Thanks Mom and Dad (and EnDyn) for making this a day that they will never forget.

No comments: